Thursday, July 26, 2007

Potter and the post office part II

The general strike was resolved today, or at least postponed for another week. This meant that our garbage got picked up and our mail got delivered, though later than usual. I think the mail arrived around 3:30 this afternoon. In it were two slips for packages waiting for us at the post office, one of which is probably Potter. The only problem is that the post office has it's own strike and the office closes at 3 pm every day (instead if 5 pm), except Friday, when they are closed all day. All of this means I'm not going to get my Potter until sometime on Sunday, if I can get back from Ulpan in time. And it's important to note that they delivered the package slip after the post office actually closed - good planning there.

I'm beginning to think I've lost all perspective because I think this is noteworthy. Maybe I'm getting perspective because I think this is actually pretty funny. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my Mom' read the Potter book in one sitting!