Tuesday, July 17, 2007
feeling better but not groovy
After 24 hours of bad fish, I am just starting to have a little energy. I've never actually had food poisoning before, at least that I can remember, and I always thought that it was a few hours of queasy, then a good purgative response, then a good night's sleep, and viola, good as new. But I have to say that this whole day of headache/nausea/fatigue just isn't fun. And the thing is, the fish sucked. I mean, it was possibly the worst fish I've ever had in my life, but I was hungry, so I finished it all. I guess if you have fine sushi and get sick, that's one thing, but this really was bad, then worse. I was so out of it, I couldn't even study at all today. Of all of our experiences here in Jerusalem, I recommend this one least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaron, I was traveling in Australia and ate bad fish. Spent four days in the hospital hooked to an IV. Can't say much about Sydney but I can say that their hospital is GREAT! Enjoying reading about all your adventures. Kristi
Post a Comment