Aaron writes:
A few days ago, Debra asked me about the name plate on the next door neighbors door. It read "David Mogan". For those of you who know hebrew, that's very similar to Mogen David or Star of David. I had noticed it, and thought it a strange name. I had seen two different men going into the apartment and both looked slightly "off". They also have a tendency to play their music at full blast most of the day.
Yesterday we saw a woman locking the door as she walked out. I asked her if she lived there. No, she said, I'm just the Mitapelet (caretaker). Huh? I said.
It turns out that the people who live to our left are actually people with mental issues who are living in the apartment as a sort of half-way house from an institution to a hostal. These particular people will move out in August and new people will move in. And we've been wondering where all the weird energy in our apartment is coming from - I guess we know.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, you're looking for other apartments, yes?
Let us know what you find out - on the other hand, you could have some very interesting conversations w/your neighbors & their alter egos.
Much Love,
Mom
Post a Comment