Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It takes a village...

They say that it takes a village to raise a child, and with the stress levels finally decreasing, I'm beginning to realize that it took a village to move the Askanases. We are amazingly appreciative to all those who helped out in our move, and who continue to help us while we are away. There are far too many to mention, but I wanted to let you all know that we feel immense gratitude for everything you have done for us.

1 comment:

Ruthel said...

Debra and Aaron,

Just heard you are here. First of all good luck. I presume you are living in the "Silverman Apt". on Pierre Koenig.Our telephone number is, and we are living pretty close to you in Arnona. Would like to see you and if there is anything that we can do to help.........
Lehitraot,
Pat and Moshe (Ann's ex-in-laws)