Saturday, August 18, 2007

She'll be a what?

This morning, while playing some "rough and tumble time", we discovered that Miriam really enjoyed holding my hands and balancing on my wobbling and moving knee. Seeing her smiling, I was reminded of someone on a skateboard or surfboard who was really loving it.




Very soon after that, Silvia wanted some milk, so of course, Miriam wanted some milk too. We went into the kitchen and before I opened the fridge, I asked them:

"Does Milk comes from Bumblebee?" which is from one of their books.
"No," they said.
"What does Bumblebee make?" I asked - also from the book.

So what does Miriam do? She runs into the living room, goes through her books until she finds the Bumble book and brings it back into the kitchen and hands it to me. I was a little dumbfounded. This reminded me a lot of someone else in the family.

So maybe, when she grows up, she'll be an academic surfer? PhD on the hydrodynamics of hanging ten? Hard to know at this point, but amazing to watch them grow.

p.s. maybe it won't be such a long day if we tag team the girls and post all day!

No comments: