I woke last night in the middle of the night with the sensation of something pushing my leg away from the middle of the bed. I pushed my leg away from the wall expecting to push Debra's leg away from mine. Instead I met no resistance and got clear across the bed until I did bump into Debra's leg. I groggily realized that what I felt was the same as when Sage was sleeping at the foot of my bed and she would gradually push my leg to the side as she stretched out.
Today I checked my calender and realized that tomorrow is her Yerzheit, the anniversary of her death. It's been two years and I miss her. If you have a moment tomorrow, look over at a grassy field or through the woods and think of her.
May her memory be a blessing.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment