Thursday, February 28, 2008

Studious Achievements

Module 3, Bar Ilan Business School grades:

Principles of Information Systems 89
Accounting 80
Investments 84
Quantitative Analysis 94

Anyone who wants me to draw a GANTT chart for them, manage a project, program in SQL, analyze their accounts, or invest huge quantitites of money for them, come one come all!

(Just kidding)

Seriously, I am super proud of my Investments grade, actually. This is a continuation of the Finance course I took last module, with the same professor, where I recieved a 68. Something just "clicked" for me this time, and I worked really hard at it, so that by the final, I actually understood, really understood, the concepts. I'm really, really proud of that one.

Also, the Quant professor was a jerk to me in class so this was a good send up to him as well!

This module, I'm taking:
International Marketing
Organizational Behavior
both of which are continuations from last module (so they are 12-week courses as opposed to 6-week ones), along with
Strategic Management and
Research Methods.

Also, I've started a computer-simulation Business Game course that will last over three modules, a Leaders in Business class that will last two modules, and International Entrepreneurship which will last three modules and includes writing a full-blown business plan. For those of you who are familiar with the fact that I taught how to write a business plan at work for the past seven years, you will understand when I say that for the business plan, I was a much sought-after team member!

No comments: