Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow Day...Again



I know that snow in Jerusalem is not such a big deal to all you plowed under by mountains of snow this winter, but here, is is unusual to have snow, nevertheless TWO days of snow in one season. And so it has snowed twice. Here is a photo from this morning.

What did we do today? The girls went to pre-school for a half-day. I finished a first draft on a critical analysis of the PC industry in the early 1990s and Dell computer's competitive advantage. (I have to admit, the whole time, I keep thinking...why didn't we play more with the Dell kids?!)

And the kids watched this fantastic NPR interview with Cookie Monster. I mean, C IS for Cookie. Though I also told them that "C" is for "craniosacral therapy, and that's good enough for me (and abba.) We'll see if that catches on. Here is the link to the NPR video.

Silvie has built a road for her firetruck and a bed for her firetruck, train, cow and bob the builder leggo with these cool new building stix.


Mim has called Abba on her play phone a bunch. (he's at an appointment.) We are "chilling."

Oh -- Aaron just came home. Until next time...

1 comment:

Goodnight, Mom said...

Have not been on here in a while. Great to catch up on you guys!!!!