Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion Post: Vote for My Sessions at the NTEN Conference

Some of you know that I attended this fabulous conference last year in San Francisco that basically kick-started my social media consulting business. It's sponsored by NTEN (Nonprofit Technology Network) and is their annual conference, the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC). I'm looking forward to attending this year, in Atlanta.

This year's conference, however, is different: I'm hoping to present a few sessions about social media at the conference. The conference sessions are selected, in part, by popular vote. I'd REALLY appreciate it if all of you good readers would take 3 minutes to read about the sessions, and then vote for them on the NTEN website. The easiest, most seamless way to do this is to go to my blog post about the sessions, and vote session by session. The more "stars" you give the post, the better. One thing to note: the voting ends October 16th. If you want to leave a comment about what a fab session it's sure to be, you will receive karmic retribution for that good deed, I am sure!

Shameless self-promotion aside, it's a fantastic event and I absolutely love going. Two of the people that I met at last year's NTC collaborated with me to develop two of the four sessions I've proposed. I'm looking forward to attending, learning, networking, and connecting April 8 - 10 in Atlanta. I'm also looking forward to seeing old college friends in Atlanta and visiting my university, Emory.

If you want to know why I love the NTEN organization, I was so moved by their fabulousness to write a blog post about it. You can read it here.

Thanks, thanks, and triple thanks!

No comments: